Thursday 11 May 2017

The Perfect Place to Buy Second Hand Offset Printing Machines!



I've just started my own printing press and I was in dire need of Second Hand Offset PrintingMachines. I got to know about Printoholic through a friend of mine who is in the same industry for past 3 years and have purchased printing machines from Printoholic only. I was a little worried about the condition and the working of the machine initially since it was second hand, but was relieved when I actually put it into use. The machine was working smoothly and with utmost precision. Now I know one stop destination for used printing machines for my business.
                                                                 
                                                                                                        - Jameel Ahmed, Printing Press Owner

2 comments: